Although sex is not everything in a relationship, it does matter a lot. If your and your partner’s sexual needs don’t match, things are bound to get a little tense in the bedroom. Erectile dysfunction is a problem that most men suffering from it are shy to talk about. It is a medical condition in which a man is unable to hold an erection for months.It can destroy your romantic relationship should you choose to ignore it, being embarrassed and all. Know that it is a disease like any other and is definitely curable with proper treatment and care. Erectile dysfunction is a problem faced by men from the age of 18 to 80, and it definitely does not mean that you are not manly enough. There are some purely medical reasons as to why this problem may happen to you, have a look at some of them below.
- Blood supply to the penis is the primary reason why it gets erected. Thus, even if you are aroused but your penis is not getting enough blood flow, it’s not going to function.
- Addiction is hazardous for erection. If you are drinking too much or chain smoking, or taking recreational drugs, it’s going to affect your sex life badly.
- Recovering from a critical disease, especially cancer often causes erectile dysfunction. But don’t beat yourself up or feel ashamed. With regular therapy and treatment, this can be cured.
- Depression, Anxiety, stress disorders are often the reasons why you are failing to perform.
- Erectile Dysfunction may also be the adverse side effect of certain other medication.
Once you have confronted with your problem, worry no more, there are always some ways or the other to win the battle. The only thing you will have to do is change your lifestyle a little bit here and there.
- If your erectile dysfunction is because of purely physical reasons, some regular exercises may help you get back your stamina and energy.
- Get rid of cigarettes or alcohol, if diagnosed with ED i.e. Erectile Dysfunction.
- If stress or depression is preventing you from fulfilling your sexual desire, go make an appointment with a therapist or mental health counselor. Talking, as a matter of fact, helps greatly. Having a healthy mind is only the beginning of having a healthy body.
- You may use medicines or shots to recover from this condition, but do check up with a doctor before. Using Viagra, Kamagra100mg help a lot in getting rid of erectile dysfunction; they help in making the blood vessels in penis work and thus, help you achieve a healthy erection.
- There are also certain surgeries by which you can recover from Erectile Dysfunction.
But most importantly, be patient with yourself. Do not feel ashamed to face your problem and go see a doctor or therapist. Eat well, and live in a healthy, relaxed manner; in no time, you are sure to return to an active sex life.